Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A New and Natural Path


I am taking this blog in a new direction. House decorating was a great thought, but I don't have the time or the passion frankly to blog about it. So, I'm steering this blog towards my experiences with doTERRA essential oils. I'm not sure who will read this but I am going to record all my experiences with essential oils. 

I was first introduced to essential oils about 17 years ago, but didn't do much with them because we were pregnant with our first and a poor married couple! haha. Now, fast forward to my friend Sharee who has been using doTERRA essential oils for the past two has been sharing her experiences with me over and over. I called her and decided I was ready to learn more about these essential oils because of all her experiences. 

I decided to sign up to be a consultant. Now, originally I only did it for the discount! I mean, who wants to pay full price for anything these days? I love buying these oils at wholesale. Well, as I started using these oils I just couldn't stop telling everyone about them! In my first month, I had 3 people interested in having their own wholesale account and starting their own businesses too! So, now this is more than just a simple wholesale account. 

If anyone is interested in learning more about getting your oils at wholesale price or for free then follow the link at the top right hand side of this blog. This is just an introduction to why I am involved with doTERRA Essential Oils. I have experienced some exciting effects with the oils I have used so far and I can't wait to share them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...