Friday, June 21, 2013

Common Uses for Balance


This blend is really wonderful. It brings on a feeling of calmness, peace and relaxation. I love using it when I am stressed and it just relaxes me right away! 

The essential oils found in this blend are:
Spruce
Rosewood
Blue Tansy
Frankincense

Common Primary Uses are:
Anxiety
Back Pain
Balance
Brain Integration
Bursitis
Coma
Confusion
Convulsions
Depression
Diabetic Sores
Energy
Fear
Grand Mal Seizures
Grief/Sorrow
Herniated Discs
Hot Flashes
Hyperactivity
Jet Lag
Lou Gehrig's Disease
Lupus
Metabolism (Balance)
Mood Swings
Parkinson's Disease
Seizures
 
So many uses and benefits from this one oil blend. I love how it smells too! My boys, husband and I put this on every night. I use it on them when they seem to be fighting and it calms every one down. I can tell you that they do NOT fight like they used to since I have been putting this oil on them every day. 
 
I think the trick is to use these oils daily so our bodies can get the most out of them. And since they are so potent a little really does go a long way.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...