Sunday, June 16, 2013

DigestZen and stomach issues


Here's an interesting Essential Oils Blend. DigestZen is so wonderful for stomach issues. This blend works awesome if you have any digestive issues. The oils in this blend have been studied for their abilities in balancing the digestive system and in soothing many of that system's ailments. 

Any time I have an upset stomach or cramps I rub a few drops of this oil on my stomach area and 
 it really does take away any pains I'm feeling. I've noticed that since being pregnant and having my baby, my stomach doesn't process certain foods so well anymore and I was cramping up a bit. This really helps with stomach issues. In fact, my 7 year old was sick one night with the throw ups. I put some of this on his stomach and it helped him to not get sick again.

The oils that are contained in this blend are:
Ginger
Peppermint
Tarragon
Fennel
Caraway
Coriander
Anise

A special note: Be careful when pregnant. Use a small drop on the outer ear to ease morning sickness. Also, not to be used by those with epilepsy. 

*all info from Modern Essentials 4th Edition which can be purchased at Aroma Tools Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...