Monday, June 24, 2013

TerraShield the Best Bug Repelant


We were at a family reunion this weekend. Our reunion is always camping and it is SO much fun!! As with the mountains and camping there are bugs and at night mosquitoes. I decided to try this because I wanted to see first hand how it worked. I'm glad to say that nobody was bitten. 

I do want to share a story about TerraShield with you. My sister lives near a lot of water and they have mosquitoes in droves during the summer especially. She decided to try it out and put some in her diffuser because there were some in the room bothering her. She said instantly they were gone! The best thing about this oil is it smells so yummy! Much better then those chemical bug sprays. I recommend this to everyone during these summer months especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...