Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Softest Lips Ever!


This may seem strange to blog about lip balm, but I have to tell you what happened to me. First, I need to give you a little background about lip balm and my lips. You see, I have always had a nervous habit of picking at my chapped lips. It's a bad habit that I've been dealing with my whole life. My husband gets ticked at me every time I slip and do it again. So, I thought I would try the doTERRA Lip Balm.

OH. MY. WORD. This lip balm is made from Lavender and Wild Orange essential oils. The lavender has so many uses for the skin and it is so soothing. The Wild Orange tastes yummy and helps with lifting mood. Well, I have to tell you when it arrived, my lips were in a terrible state and I was very anxious to put it on. It was very soothing and after putting it on my lips I noticed that the lip balm lasted for a very long time. I kept re-applying it every time my lips felt dry and within two, that's 2, days my lips were completely healed! Now, I don't know about anyone else, but when my lips are super chapped and have torn skin they DO NOT heal that fast with anything I have tried out there. I couldn't believe it!! I do not go anywhere without this Lip Balm now. My lips haven't looked this good in years! All I can say is I will never use another Lip Balm again. And the best part.....it's only $4 (wholesale)!! Can't beat that!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...