Saturday, June 22, 2013

Wild Orange for Mood Lifting


Wild Orange is a mood enhancing essential oil. I actually use this daily in my water. It adds a mild orange flavor to my filtered water. I have noticed that each time I add it to my water it really does help lift my mood. Another way to use it is to apply it to the back of your neck or pour a drop or two on your hands and smell the scent. It's amazing how quickly this works! Wild Orange is a permanent oil in my cabinet. I don't go anywhere without it!

Here are some Common Primary Uses for Wild Orange:
Anxiety
Digestion (Sluggish)
Fear
Heart Palpitations
Insomnia
Menopause
Nervousness
Uplifting
Withdrawl

My skin also is a lot better since using this oil. I just love this oil all around. Give it a try sometime, I think you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...