Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Saving Grace for Mood Lifting





Each person is different. We all react to each individual essential oil differently. I have found for me, if I'm feeling stressed or on edge, I put on Balance and Ylang Ylang. These two oils I apply to my forehead and the back of my neck. For me, I can feel it almost instantly....a calm and peaceful feeling comes over me and I begin to relax. I have noticed I don't snap at my kids or my husband when I apply these oils because they take the stress away. 

Another way to use these oils is aromatherapy. I love smelling them and after I have applied them on myself I smell them and it adds to my mood lift. I encourage you to try these and see how they help. Contact me for information on ordering or go HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...